Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing Time: The Sequel!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:02 am

Tetra watched as Niat opened the door slowly. The room was as dreary as the past ones, but it was also a bit less luxuriously dreary. It didn't seem quite as ravish as the room she'd first appeared in, but no matter. She looked around at the boring colors and the queen sized bed, it was at least better than Link's cabin.

It was probably the third most beautiful room she'd ever seen, the first two(Her own, and a room she glimpsed in the Old Hyrule Castle) being tied. "So I'll just hang out here till we figure something out?" she said laying down on the bed lazily.
Back to top Go down
Iron Knuckle

Iron Knuckle

Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 8:45 pm

(( Crap i posted in the last rp time... Can it get moved from there to here perhaps))
Back to top Go down

Role Playing Time: The Sequel!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4