Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing Time: The Sequel!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:58 am

Link looked away, "I... I don't know why, exactly..," he managed to say to Midna, who looked rather shocked.
Back to top Go down
https://unrelatedzelda.forummotion.com
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:01 am

"Oh... Uh..." Midna looked down and realized she was still holding her shard. She tried to hide it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:03 am

Zelda lightly hit Link's chest and then started to pace. "But.. why were we transported to the Twilight realm? A shard of the mirror should NOT be able to do that...." Zelda stopped and turned around, facing Midna and Link "MAYBE because Midna has a shard too... the two shards created a path... Y'know... from the light to the twilight..." Zelda started pacing again and conjured up and vanished a fireball subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:04 am

"You just came from Link's HOUSE? He must be ancient by now!" Niat fell backwards again. "That was supposed to be a bedtime story..." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:05 am

"I uh, don't have a shard, Zelda." Midna glanced around and blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:07 am

"Ancient? He's barely twelve!" Tetra laughed a little bit and smiled at the thought of her friend. 'Ew, did I just go all sentimental?' she stopped herself from thinking any more of Link.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:08 am

Zelda raises an eyebrow. "I thought you knew me by now, Midna. Now both of you give me the shards so I can take a look," she said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:14 am

"Twelve? He was, like, seventeen in the story, and that took place AGES ago. Oh.. That was MOM, wasn't it! MOM was the imp. Goddesses, I always should have taken her more seriously." Niat groaned. "So how do you know him as twelve, then?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:16 am

Midna sighed, blushed more, and handed Zelda her shard, looking away. She muttered something incomprehensible under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:18 am

Link sighed and handed his shard over to Zelda, looking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:22 am

"You know, I'm not going to even ask," Tetra said on the mention of imps. "But he sorta is just 12... unless... stories? Link once told me a story about why he wears those stupid clothes. He said another hero just like him had worn them and it was tradition... We're not talking about the same person," she realized, her eyes going wide at the thought of other Links.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:24 am

"Oh!" Niat said. "Yes. Link wore special clothing too. You're right." She sprang back up. "I can't believe that story was true! Mom... Wow."
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:25 am

Zelda looks up at Midna and Link both looking away awkwardly and chuckles. Then, she hold up the two shards side by side and analyses them.
"Well.... they BOTH seem to be glowing a bit around the edges... But I dont see how that means anything." Zelda says, furrowing her brows, analysing them further. "Possibly a path. Yes, In each, I see my own reflection... very interesting. Link? Hold this." Zelda hands a shard to Link. The then cocks her head as she sees Link's reflection and not her own.
"Interesting... very interesting. I cute little trick that the mirror has here. But I still dont see how it could make a pathway from the two realms."
Zelda takes back the shard and analyses it further. She then gives up and looks up at Link and Midna, still looking awkward.
"Do you guys have any guesses as to why Link and I are in the Twilight realm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:27 am

"So now that we've established the fact that I know Link, you mind telling me your name? And maybe what this place is?" Tetra said, cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:29 am

Midna took a deep breath. "I don't know. But... But I'm really glad to see you guys. Like... Yeah." Midna turned away, chewing the inside of her cheek and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:32 am

Niat got up. "I am Niat. This is the Twilight Realm. And uh, this is just, my home." She held out her hand for Tetra to shake. It would look odd if she curtsied, right?
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:35 am

Link smiled a little halfheartedly at Midna, "We're glad to see you, too," he said, glancing at Zelda, "And I'm really not sure what's going on here, either."
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:39 am

"Course not. Rolling Eyes And im just glad there we are here with you, Midna, and not some other Twili that we dont know... But Ive GOT to get back to Hyrule!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:41 am

Tetra ignored Niat's hand, not even glancing at it. Handshakes are stupid. King Dapnes had said nothing of a Twilight Realm, and no legend had ever mentioned it either. Tetra decided against asking Niat about it, since that would make her come off as naive, but that didn't mean she couldn't ask about other things, "So there is no sea here?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:47 am

Midna smiled weakly at Link and turned to Zelda. "You just popping in on some other Twili would probably not work out very well." Midna grimaced. "Thank Goddesses we Twili live longer lives than you guys, not shorter. But you're right, you do need to get back." Midna sighed. "You don't have any idea why the Mirror shard brought you here? Heck, I've touched my piece hundreds of times, and I didn't just appear in your world!" While she was being embarrassed, she figured she might as well go all out and tell them she looked at the piece often.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:49 am

Niat's hand dropped to her side awkwardly. What was wrong with this girl?
"What exactly is a sea?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 2:54 am

"You can't be serious," Tetra said. The sea was her obsession, any person who had a problem with it, had a problem with her. "Well a sea is like a lot of water, see?" she said, chuckling in her mind about the pun like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:02 am

"A lot.. Of.. Water..." Niat nodded. "Okay. No, of course there isn't a sea here." Niat's brow furrowed. "I don't even know how that would work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 3:04 am

"Of course? Why wouldn't there be a sea and how could it not work?! Seas are amazing! My whole world is a giant sea!" Tetra yelled, ranting by the end.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 12:14 am

Where did everybody go? Epona thought to herself. Oh well, they never bring me anywhere interesting anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Time: The Sequel!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next