Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing Time: The Sequel!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 12:52 am

Niat's eyes widened. "It- It wouldn't work here. We had to figure out just how to make our BUILDINGS float." Niat paused. "Your whole world is a lot of water?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 12:54 am

"That was the first time I've ever seen the shard." Said Zelda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 12:56 am

"So that's what those things were buildings..." Tetra muttered. She contemplated on how to explain the Great Sea to Niat, "Well not exactly. There is a ton of water and a lot of tiny islands."
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 3:07 pm

"Tiny... Islands... So it's kind of like this Realm. Except with water, instead of Twilight. Must be easier to travel about..."Niat trailed off. "Well, what do we do now? How do we get you back? You could pass for a while as some kind of special visitor, but to be frank I don't think you could fit in for very long, and you seem to miss this large body of water." Niat sat, cross-legged on her bed - A not particularly Princessy thing to do, but what Tetra didn't know wouldn't hurt her - and thought.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 3:18 pm

"You hadn't seen the shard before?" Midna raised an eyebrow. "How did you manage that? Personally, I used a secret panel, but I doubt you'd go so far as that, or even have reason to. Unless people are suddenly always coming and going through your treehouse. Damn it, now I have questions... You might want to figure out a way to leave before I require of you your life stories." She said, but the snark was bittersweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:04 pm

Tetra hopped next to Niat and sat down, ignoring some of what she'd said. Her mind WAS on the Great Sea, and her ship, and... Link. Tetra shook her head and refocused, "I don't have the slightest idea how to leave here, but why would I not be able to stay long? You said another Link was the thing of legends here, why not just pass me off as his friend? I'm sure no one would dislike me then."
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 2:50 pm

Did she really just sit down on Niat's bed? Calm down, Niat, she doesn't know who you are...
"I'm not sure how passing you off as the friend of a historical figure would work out. I could try to explain it to them, I guess... Yeah, it would probably work..." Niat sighed. But what if it doesn't? She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 5:30 pm

Niat twitched a little bit when Tetra sat next to her, she's so uptight. "Are you kidding me? Of course it'll work! Just look at my ears, your people will love me!" she said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 5:43 pm

"But if it doesn't, I've got trouble." Niat looked Tetra over once more. "It's a good thing your hair is blond. It gives you a connection besides the ears. All right, now who do I tell first..." The last bit was muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 6:04 pm

"Ive never seen the shard, because it seems that Link was hiding it from me." Princess Zelda said, as she side glanced at Link, who was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 10:51 pm

Tetra leaned back a little forgetting she was on a bed. She tumbled sideways and looked up cockily, "This is going to work, just trust me!"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 12:05 am

Link shifted uncomfortably under Zelda's glare. He had been hoping something like this wouldn't happen. But it had now, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He had indeed been hiding the shard. He wasn't sure the exact reason. He just felt it might be better if Zelda didn't know he kept a shard from the Mirror of Twilight. He was silent a moment before awkwardly managing, "Yes.. erm. I was going to tell you I had it, really..." He shifted uncomortably once more.
Back to top Go down
https://unrelatedzelda.forummotion.com
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 12:17 am

Niat raised an eyebrow. "I'm trusting a random girl who tumbled out of a sparkley thing from, apparently, my favorite bedtime story. Okay." She sighed. "I guess I tell the high Adviser... He doesn't take me very seriously. I wish mom were here... She probably even knew how to get you back." Niat stood up. and brushed out her skirt. "Come along, this way." She said, heading to the door and not pausing to look back until her hand was on the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 12:24 am

Midna winced at Link's feeble words. He never had been very good at talking, she supposed. She'd spent an entire adventure trying to get him to speak, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 12:51 am

Tetra ran to the door quickly, she wanted to see something else than this dreary room. Plus she was pretty sure her map didn't have a Twilight Realm section so she needed to plot it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:23 am

Niat led Tetra down the hall and around a few corners. She paused in front of a large door, and took a deep breath.
"When we enter you shall hide behind a curtain briefly. You are not to exit the curtain. I must explain to the High Adviser first. Understood?" Niat didn't give Tetra time to answer, hustling her into the room and behind a curtain. She then went and sat on her throne, and summoned the High Adviser.
"Yes, Princess?" He said the word mockingly, but that wasn't why she nearly winced. Was there any way Tetra hadn't heard that?
... Probably not.
Niat took another deep breath. "We have a guest. She comes from the Realm of our Legends of Zelda, the land of Hyrule. She is a friend of a decedent of the hero Link. She is to be treated as an honored guest until such a time as she can return home, as she currently knows not how."
The Adviser gave her a sharp look. "The land from our children's tales."
Niat looked right back, sick of having her rule questioned. "Yes."
"Your Highness, you cannot keep summoning me for petty reasons. If you are going to Rule you must be more mature and let go of-" He was cut off by a loud rustling sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:37 am

Tetra walked through the building behind Niat. This place was still depressing, but it's style reminded her of the old Hyrule castle. Niat started blabbing about hiding behind a curtain or something, and Tetra pretended to listen. She hid where Niat told her to and squirmed a bit behind there.

Tetra heard footsteps and a man addressing Niat, "Princess," he said. Princess?! This wriggling little girl was a princess? Tetra thought of Prince Komali, who was also quite shy before he got his wings. Maybe this girl's just a really messed up Rito who needs her wings. Tetra tripped on something behind the curtain causing it to fall. "Surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:42 am

Niat sighed, but then smirked a little as the Adviser jumped. And he HAD to take her seriously now.
"Tetra, this is the High Adviser. High Adviser, this is Tetra. She is from the Light Realm."
The Adviser poked Tetra in the arm.
"I assure you she is very real."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:45 am

The uptight guy poked Tetra in the arm. She stuck her tongue out at him, "What else would I be?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:55 am

It took all of Niat's restraint not to laugh as Tetra stuck her tongue out at the High Adviser. Laughing now would not help her case as a mature ruler. "So, accommodations shall be prepared?"
The Adviser was giving Tetra an odd look. "Yes, of course, Your Majesty. I shall send word for preparations to begin immediately." He said to Niat, and walked away slowly.
When he was gone, Niat turned to Tetra, a grin spreading across her face. "That went nicely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 1:57 am

"So where's my room?" Tetra said leaning against Niat's giant chair thingy.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 2:02 am

Niat rubbed her forehead. Tetra was leaning on the throne.
Silently telling herself to calm down, she said to Tetra, "Allow me to show you. And please, don't lean on the throne..." Niat winced. She had called it a throne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 2:05 am

"A throne? I was thinking of getting one someday, except it would be blue and with seagulls and yeah..." Tetra said thinking of the adventure she should be going on right now with Link. "Anyways show me where to go, Princess," she mocked Niat.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 12:39 pm

"Well no duh you didn't want me to see it! That would be why it was hidden." Princess Zelda said as she rolled her eyes.
"I.... I think that this happened because myself and Midna were holding the mirror at the same time..... I'm sure that you guys have probably held it at the same time... But I suppose it's because it was me holding it this time, and not Midna and you." Princess Zelda said as she tried to make sense of everything, pacing the room.
"Of course," She said, waving her hand, "This is all just a theory.."
Zelda stops pacing, looks out the window, and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 1:29 am

"Seagulls? Oh, never mind... This way." Niat led Tetra back to the hall where her own bedchambers were and past, all the way down a different hall, and stopped, opening a door. "This will be your bedchamber during your stay. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Time: The Sequel!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next