Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing Time: The Sequel!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Playing Time: The Sequel! Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 3:01 am

((Here is our second board, started by me! Remember to stay in character unless it is epically important and note that it's out of character))

Tetra eyed the mess around Link's humble cabin. Nothing quite interesting, nothing worth stealing. Stop that, she thought to herself, you're friends now, friends don't steal. Something shimmered on top of the dresser, and Tetra couldn't resist. She rushed towards it, finding a small sparkling shard. Tetra looked into its reflective surface and...
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 3:52 am

Niat walked, careful to be inconspicuous, to her bedchambers, where she plopped down on her bed.
She glanced around - as if anyone could possibly be there - before pulling a shining shard out of her pocket.
It wasn't right to snoop, Niat knew... But when she had seen the sparkling piece poking out from behind a panel in Princess Midna's old special place, she couldn't resist. She'd grabbed it.
She began to inspect the piece but it started to vibrate... And then there was a... Thing lying on her floor. Niat shrieked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 2:23 pm

Tetra began to fall, but it wasn't like she was plunging downward. It felt like being pulled up towards a center gravity. Suddenly it stopped and Tetra hit the cold hard floor. She looked around at the room she was now in, it was mostly covered in dark shades and was excruciatingly dreary. Her eyes glanced around until they focused on another pair. Tetra looked up into the eyes and asked, "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 3:10 pm

Princess Zelda lay down on her king sized bed, ready to get some sleep for tomorrow. Link still hasn't come home yet. "Where is he?" The Princess mumbles to herself. She was just about to go and turn off the light when she noticed a shining shard of some kind of mirror laying on Link's night table. Princess Zelda's eyes widen as she realizes what it is. "He didnt." She said. She went over and picked up the piece of the shattered Twilight mirror.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 4:14 pm

Niat shrieked again. It spoke!
She examined it before answering the question. It was made of - covered in? - shades of colors she had never seen before. Was that hair on it's head? It was yellow!
"You're in - wait, why should I tell you? Who are you? Were you trapped in the shard?" Niat continued to stare openly at the Thing, but her gaze turned suspicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 5:12 pm

The weird girl just kept on screaming and looked at Tetra in curiosity. "I was not trapped! I was perfectly fine and then I just ended up here. And you should tell me or else I will uh hurt you! Yeah I'm a pirate so you better watch out!" she shouted at the freak. Tetra got onto her feet and looked around once more, but she didn't care enough to wonder.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:01 pm

Link walked in to see Zelda just millimeters away from touching the mirror shard, "Zelda, don't!" he protested as he grabbed to her arm in an attempt at stopping her. But he was too late...
Back to top Go down
https://unrelatedzelda.forummotion.com
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:40 pm

Midna ducked onto her room's window seat and drew all the curtains quickly. She crawled into the deep space, and carefully slid a secret panel on the wall, withdrawing a sparkling piece of the Mirror of Twilight. She cradled it in her hands and bit her lip, deep in thought.
She was startled out of her thinking when the piece began to... Shake? What was going on...?
Oh, Goddesses...
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:44 pm

Niat's eyes widened. A pirate? "You're in my bedchambers. Rather rude of you, actually..." Niat was careful not to mention that they were in a Palace.
"Who are you? Where do you hail from?" Niat neearly winced. Did normal people - or whatever this Thing thought was normal - say "Hail" casually like that? She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 6:55 pm

Tetra laughed at the girl's formality. Hail? Bedchambers? It was hilarious. "My name is Tetra. I'm from no island in particular, but I call the Great Sea my home," she said ignoring the comment on rudeness. Who expect pirates to have manners?
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 7:26 pm

"Island? Great Sea? What do you mean?" Niat was confused. She thought she'd heard "Island" before, but what was it? The Great Sea was obviously a place, from how this 'Tetra' was talking, but where?
Niat's eyes narrowed. "You had best not be lying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:00 pm

Tetra smiled, "Do I look like I'm lying? Okay, don't answer that. You just have to trust that I'm not. Think ya can do that?"
This girl was definitely strange, who doesn't know the Great Sea? It's kind of hard to miss.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:08 pm

Zelda tightly clung to Link and her and Link sprialed into nothingness. Well.. this is weird.... She thought, as she hit the ground with a thud. Immediately, she got up and looked around. "The Twilight Palace.... She looked around and saw Link lying a few metres from where she fell. "LINK! WHY DID YOU KEEP A SHARD OF THE TWILIGHT MIRROR!"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:18 pm

"I.. I.. uh...," Link stuttered, "Does it really matter why?" he said, unsure, looking around at the Twilight Palace.
Back to top Go down
https://unrelatedzelda.forummotion.com
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:36 pm

"... I guess. For now." Niat said cautiously. "So what's this 'Great Sea'? Something you see that grates on your eyes?" Niat was getting a little afraid.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:38 pm

"Gah!" Midna shouted, startled. Two people she never thought she would see again were standing in front of her. "Link? Zelda? How did you get here? Wait..." Realization dawned on Midna's face. "You kept a piece of the Mirror of Twilight?" Midna's eyes went wide.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:12 am

"Yes, well, *I* didn't. LINK decided to." Princess Zelda says, as she glares at Link.

Last edited by Princess Zelda on July 8th 2010, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:33 am

"Wow, you really are messed up, aren't you? The Great Sea is," Tetra pulled open a curtain of a window and pointed, "what's out... there?"
What the..., she thought, as she looked outside at these bizarre floating grey things that just stood in the middle of nothing. "Where am I?" Tetra muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:50 am

Niat's brow furrowed. "You're in my bedchambers, of course. I just told you. In the Twil- OH!" Niat was suddenly reminded of a story her mother had told her once. "You're... You're not from here, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:56 am

"Well I'm not exactly sure where here is, but I'm going to guess and say no," Tetra said, just going along with it. Such a weird dream, and not even a bit of sea, she rambled in her head to herself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:00 am

Midna looked at Link. "You kept a piece of the mirror?" She asked, slightly shocked. "... Why?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:04 am

"... Where are you from, exactly?" Niat asked Tetra, trying not to panic. Panicking never helped, did it? Oh Goddesses, she was starting to panic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:07 am

The girl was getting jittery,for like no reason. "Uh if you don't really know the Great Sea, then I'm not sure uh..." Tetra stuttered, then remembered her heritage, maybe she would understand that, "I'm from Hyrule."
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:44 am

Niat shrieked again. "HYRULE?" She asked. "That's... My Mom... It wasn't... Oh my Goddesses." Niat collapsed backwards on to her bed, then sprang up again. "Is Link real too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:56 am

This girl was a total spaz, for sure. "Uh yeah Link's real... I sort of just came from his house..." Tetra said, confused. Isn't Link like the Hero of the Winds? How could he not be real?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time: The Sequel!   Role Playing Time: The Sequel! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Time: The Sequel!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next