Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay Time Strikes Back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetra

Tetra

Roleplay Time Strikes Back! Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Time Strikes Back!   Roleplay Time Strikes Back! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 1:22 am

Tetra looked up at Zuko, cocking her head slightly at the lookout, “Hey, do you see anything? We’ve been sailing forever! Are you sure we’re going the right direction?”

She pouted angrily, wishing Link had come along with them. He had a rather good map(Ugh why was she admitting this? Her map was much better!) and a better sense of direction than any of the numbskulls she had as crew.

“It…. It looks like a whole continent almost, Miss Tetra!” he finally replied as Tetra tapped her foot impatiently.

“A continent? Are you joking around, Zuko? I won’t tolerate that on my ship! This is serious, you know!” the young captain yelled.

“I’m sure it’s a continent, Miss! The land stretches on and on!”

She rolled her eyes in disbelief, “Fine, just find us somewhere to dock and I’ll see for myself.”

When they finally got onto the land, Tetra was surprised. She felt a sense of déjà vu in this place. It took her the second to place the thought. It reminded of her Old Hyrule! Of what she had seen of it, at the least. We’ve already found land, though…. Why couldn’t we have found this earlier? At the moment, Link was setting up everything in New Hyrule, but Tetra was starting to think they had chosen the location hastily. This place seemed too perfectly fit for their new kingdom and she wanted to form it here! She hopped off the boat and advanced onto the shore. Looking back to check up on the docking job of her crew, Tetra gasped. The place where endless sea had once stood had now become a lake. What the….

She shrugged it off and walked forward, “Hello? Anyone here?!”
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Time Strikes Back!   Roleplay Time Strikes Back! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 2:24 am

Link was oblivious to Midna's disinterested expression as he led the way along Lake Hylia with her. It had taken much convincing and puppy-dog eyes, but he had convinced her to let him take her for a little.. outing of sorts at Lake Hylia.

They eventually made their way to where Link had been planning to go. "It's absolutely perfect~" he had told Midna. And he had ignored the look she'd given him, he knew she totally wanted to go.

But... what was this? A boat? Along with a... confused looking Tetra.

Greeeaaat.

Link approached her, "What the.. What are you doing here??" he asked, not bothering controlling his tone.
Back to top Go down
https://unrelatedzelda.forummotion.com
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Time Strikes Back!   Roleplay Time Strikes Back! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 2:37 am

Midna kept to the shadows, boredly following an irritatingly, irritatingly, (adorably) oblivious Link along Lake Hylia. How had he talked her into this? A horrible idea. Those puppy-dog eyes... Still, the breeze was nice and the hour comfortably lit for her, and the Lake was really quite pretty and Link was there...

Finally reaching the spot Link had been leading them to, Midna looked about. 'Perfect' was not the word she would have used. She interrupted her inspection of the area tp give Link a 'Seriously?' look, but he ignored her.
Continuing to look disinterestedly around, Midna's gaze fell on...
A boat in the middle of a lake and some lost looking kid?
Midna followed Link toward the kid, hanging behind so as to stay in the shadows.
"What in the names of the Sages..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Tetra

Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Time Strikes Back!   Roleplay Time Strikes Back! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 3:06 am

Tetra squinted at the two beings before her. First of all... there was a boy who looked way too similar to not be Link. He was far older, though, and she reminded herself that it was only tradition to wear those stupid green clothes. Most likely, she was over-exaggerating the similarity and this was merely a blond boy who simply happened to have come of age just recently. Of course, Link came of age at around 12.... how old was this kid?!

Second, there was some freakishly tall girl. Her skin was white and her hair was a bunch of weird colors. The colors sorta reminded her of Medli in a way, but they were somehow more solemn. She definitely wasn't of Hylian descent, Tetra thought, or at least of a race she knew.

"...Link? Is that you?" As she spoke, Tetra wasn't even sure what came over her. There was no way this kid was Link! No way in all of the seas! So why did she get this feeling that he was?
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Time Strikes Back!   Roleplay Time Strikes Back! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 3:12 am

Link raised an eyebrow. Why was Tetra so confused? Normally all she did was bark orders at him..

"Um, yes" Link said, in a duh-why-would-you-even-think-it's-not-me voice, giving her an odd look "It's me.."
Back to top Go down
https://unrelatedzelda.forummotion.com
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Time Strikes Back!   Roleplay Time Strikes Back! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 3:14 am

Midna looked back and forth between the girl and Link.
"Uh, what exactly is happening here...? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Time Strikes Back!   Roleplay Time Strikes Back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Time Strikes Back!
Page 1 of 1