Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing Time

Go down 
+2
Princess Zelda
Saria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

Role Playing Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 11:56 pm

Midna leaned over and examined the map. "Oh. That's not good."
Back to top Go down
Skull Kid

Skull Kid

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 6:59 pm

Hmm... I wonder if anything interesting is happening in town. Skull Kid thought, as he made his way towards Clocktown. That can't be... Skull Kid thought as he gasped It is! It's Link!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 6:21 pm

"Well duh," Tetra said rolling her eyes. She glanced off into the distance and saw a disturbed figure approaching them.
Back to top Go down
Iron Knuckle

Iron Knuckle

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 8:16 pm

A man clad in black walks into the market town with a blade in one hand and it's hilt and handle in the other. He looks around only to find there isnt a blacksmith in sight.. he approaches a guard to ask for dircections.

"Excuse me," said the man to the guard.. the guard looks at him and his eyes widen, " Where might one get his weapon repaired."

"D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D.. DARKTHANE!" the guard yelled and ran, leaving his sheild there against the wall.

"Humph... Damn this curse, I suppose Ill head to the castle and see about accomadations."

The man begins to head to the castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Time
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4