Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing Time

Go down 
+2
Princess Zelda
Saria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Playing Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 4:26 pm

Tetra leaned against the wall, "Well let's see, the Carnival of Time is in three days, lots of people celebrating, lots of entertainment, lots of money going around. Definitely no opportunities for scamming people at all," she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 4:49 pm

Link rolled his eyes as he mounted Epona again, "Well, as long as you aren't doing those sorts of things in Hyrule," he said, looking down at Tetra.
Back to top Go down
https://unrelatedzelda.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 4:53 pm

"Duh. Your girlfriend would kill me. Which is why I'm in Termina!" Tetra said mischievously. She looked around, as if to check if anyone was looking, and whispered, "Anyways, I think something's up here... it's just weird."
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 4:56 pm

"Yes, yes she would," Link laughed. Then he raised an eyebrow at her next statement, "What are you talking about?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 4:59 pm

For a second, Tetra's smile faded and her eyes voiced concern, "Well I'm not really sure. The other day I was out in the Great Bay, which is none for it's calm, serene, BORING waters. But our boat was shaking violently and even Gonzo could barely keep his lunch down. It just wasn't natural."
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 5:05 pm

Link raised his eyebrows at this, "Well that's.. not good. Let me know if you see anything else like this, will ya?" he asked her. He wondered what this strange thing she had expirienced could be, but honestly couldn't come up with anything, "Got any idea what it is?" he asked her, concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 5:12 pm

Tetra rolled her eyes as if to say, "Yes, I know all of the spiritual happenings everywhere." After that she spoke seriously once again, "I've lived my whole life at sea, and I've never seen anything quite like it. Of course maybe it's just Termina, this place is pretty strange," Tetra eyed the people walking about as if to make her point.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 5:18 pm

Link nodded, ignoring Tetra's eye roll, "Could just be Termina. But I suppose there's no way to know for sure...." he said, looking thoughtfully into the distant scenery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 5:29 pm

"So what is the king doing here?" Tetra asked out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 5:39 pm

"Not sure.." Link said, "We don't talk much, on account of the.. incident.." he sighed, "Probably king business, you know."
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 6:29 pm

"All right, thanks, I guess. Hey, could I use your shadow for a second?" Midna asks Zelda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 6:46 pm

Tetra raised her eyebrows, "Incident?" She saw Link begin to open his mouth, "Never mind, I don't really care. There's a few days before the festival, I believe I'll be heading back to my ship. You're free to join me, but only if you really want to," Tetra said with her signature wink.

Last edited by Tetra on July 6th 2010, 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 7:47 pm

"Yes, Midna. Why?" Zelda Questioned.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 8:11 pm

"It'll be easier to get to Termina that way. I can't exactly warp right now... And uh, Zelda? Don't get yourself kidnapped or anything." Midna smirked a little. "See you later." Midna jumped into Zelda's shadow...
... And came back out.
Midna muttered a Twili swear under her breath and tried again. She used Zelda's shadow to get to the Twilight Realm, from which she got to Link's shadow.
A moment later she was in Termina, standing behind Link. "BOO." she said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 1:57 am

Zelda frowns "I do NOT get kidnapped alot! And lets not forget that time that I gave my will to live to you so you and Link could save Hyrule.." Zelda watches as Midna jumps into her shadow.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:28 am

Link rolled his eyes at Midna, who had just showed up right behind him and attempted to scare him, "And what are you doing here?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:07 am

Midna's eyes narrowed. "And hello to you too!" She said. "I'm investigating, thank you very much. Have weird things been happening here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:10 am

"Am I invisible or something?" Tetra said, pushing Link over to make her point. "Hello Midna, and yes there is some pretty freaky stuff going on here..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 2:52 pm

"Oh, hello, pirate girl." Midna said, using the opportunity to kick Link lightly with her foot. Just a little! "Would you mind explaining what is happening, in detail?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:39 pm

"Sure, imp," Tetra said with a sugary sweet fake smile, "The ocean is peculiarly violent. Its calm waters have gone aggressive, creating massive waves. That enough detail for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 11:50 pm

"Hey! What was that for?" Link exclaimed as he was kicked in the foot by Midna. The kick didn't exactly hurt, but a kick is a kick nevertheless. He said, "And yeah, the ocean. It's being weird, or so Tetra says."
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 2:41 pm

Midna shrugged. "She pushed you, your center was off, so I kicked you. See? You learned from the experience." She remember why she was here. "These waters are usually calm? How big an area is effected?" Her voice was worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 5:33 pm

"Looks like just the Great Bay," Tetra said casually, as if it was no big deal, "but I wouldn't really know, I don't exactly go near "fresh" water."
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 5:45 pm

"The Great Bay? Oh simply wonderful..." Midna muttered. "Where exactly is the Great Bay in relation to here? Can you show me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 11:08 pm

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091112224738/zelda/images/thumb/e/e9/Termina.png/250px-Termina.png

Tetra pulls out a map from her satchel, "Here." she says pointing to the Great Bay and their current location. "It's right past Romani Ranch..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Time   Role Playing Time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Time
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next