Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal stuff.

Go down 
+2
Princess Midna
Epona
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona

Epona

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 10:07 pm

This topic is for one reason: jokes. Reply to this topic saying what CANNOT be joked about with you. We will no longer joke about that stuff. It's that simple.

Last edited by Epona on July 3rd 2010, 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 10:12 pm

Animals being injured ect., and rape.
Back to top Go down
Tingle

Tingle

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: I apologize.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 10:21 pm

I was NOT joking. I was being completely serious, but I'm sorry that I offended anyone. That was just the most horrible thing I could think of, and if it happened to me in real life, I would have emotional scars the rest of my life. I didn't mean to actually upset anyone. I'm sorry Midna.

I do not in any way think that animal torture or murder is funny. It was not my intention to try to make a joke out of anything. I was just attempting to provide some reasons for Ganondorf ending up as twisted, evil, and generally messed up as he was. I cannot imagine that being the only Male born in a society and being the chosen one led to people being very nice to you as you are growing up. I imagine the situation as Ganondorf being a social outcast, constantly tortured by all the people in the Gerudo Valley. I picture him walking down the street and getting jeered at, beaten up, spat upon, and other unpleasant things.

The...specific thing that I mentioned was only intended to be an example of the horrible sort of thing that people would do to Ganondorf. I really didn't mean to offend anyone, just try to give an insight into why Ganondorf is such a troubled individual.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 10:24 pm

Whoa. Ganon. That was DEEP.

Honestly, nothing offends me. As long as you DONT DISS CANADA.
Back to top Go down
Saria

Saria

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 8:19 pm

I'm in the same boat as Zelda, except I have no ties to Canada. :3
Say what you wish, and it shouldn't offend me~
Back to top Go down
http://katelynkat.deviantart.com
Iron Knuckle

Iron Knuckle

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 7:07 pm

Hello All. I've been looking for a RP site for a while and this one was up to date.... somewhat.... I know enough about zelda where i can function failrly easily... I just need to know... what all is avilable...? I was thinking of reinventing one of my characters... aybe even two
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 12:35 am

Welcome, er, Xeidex!
We're happy that you've decided to join HOU~
If you are interested to know what characters are available, I ask you to please visit the "Memberlist" which can be found up there ^^ at the top. You can pick ANYONE who isn't taken~
I'm happy you're eager to RP! But, unfortunately, HOU isn't an OC site. You can make your own canon for an already existing character, though, as many of us have done.

If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or Link, the admins.
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Iron Knuckle

Iron Knuckle

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 12:02 pm

Really.... meh i was jsut guna go with a "lordless" Iron knuckle/ Darknut
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 7:44 pm

That works too!

But I ask you to please change your name to Iron Knuckle if you wish to be one.
Back to top Go down
Iron Knuckle

Iron Knuckle

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 11:09 pm

no problem... your highness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personal stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal stuff.   Personal stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylians of Unrelation :: Castletown :: Kokiri Forest-
Jump to: