Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussion of the Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

Discussion of the Games Empty
PostSubject: Discussion of the Games   Discussion of the Games I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 12:15 pm

so... what games have you played? What are your favourites? Favourite and least favourite weapon?
Let out your LoZ heart out here and tell us how you feel about the games.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Admin
Link

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of the Games   Discussion of the Games I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 3:35 pm

Well, the only one I've finished was Twilight Princess. So that is my favorite.
I am pretty well into Spirit Tracks though.
And I just bought Phantom Hourglass. Hoo-ray.
I've played bits and pieces of other games such as OoT and such. But no more 64 for me, so Sad

I really liked the Gale Boomerang on TP for some reason. I guess I just liked the whole spinning of bridges and being able to grab unreachable stuff and golden bugs and such.
My least favorite weapon was the slingshot, wayyy earlier in the game on TP. I hate how you can pretty much only use it for certain enemies.

What about you, m'dear?

Last edited by Link on May 26th 2010, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unrelatedzelda.forummotion.com
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of the Games   Discussion of the Games I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 3:57 pm

Let's see.... I've played Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and Majora's Mask. I started I think it was Four Swords, but stopped because it was on the Gameboy Advance and that screen really hurts my eyes. I want to get Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks but it summer where I am so that's not likely to happen soon. My favorite game was Majora's Mask, and my favorite weapon is the grappling hook (In it's various forms) and I also really like the Mirror Shield. I don't know about least favorites, there was a weapon that seemed useless I think but I can't remember what it was so it must not have been that bad >.<.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of the Games   Discussion of the Games I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 4:48 pm

I've played all games except for the first. My favourite was OoT. My favourite weapon was the Bow and Arrow.
My least favourite is the lanturn.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Admin
Admin
Princess Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of the Games   Discussion of the Games I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 4:55 pm

Well, ive played The original, Majoras Mask, and Spirit Tracks. Ive defeated Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Phantom Hourglass.
I cant really pick a favourite. Its too hard to decide. I like all of the ones that i have played.
My favourite weapon is hard to pick though... but i guess that my favourites are the Master Sword, the Bow and Arrow (Im a PRO with the bow and arrow.), and the double hookshot.
My least favourite weapon is either the slingshot (for the reasons that Link said) and the spinner. It was so useless except for in Arbiter's Grounds.

I have this weird habit when i play the games. Link's sword HAS to be out if im not using another weapon. Even if im not attacking anything, I like the sword to be equipped. I dont know why. Do any of you have any wierd habits while playing the game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of the Games   Discussion of the Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion of the Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylians of Unrelation :: Castletown :: Marketplace-
Jump to: