Hylians of Unrelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where unicorns reside.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Anniversary! An OOC post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Midna
Mod
Mod
Princess Midna

Happy Anniversary! An OOC post Empty
PostSubject: Happy Anniversary! An OOC post   Happy Anniversary! An OOC post I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 4:31 pm

Today marks the 25th anniversary of the Legend of Zelda games!
Happy Anniversary! An OOC post The-legend-of-zeldas-25th-anniversary-20110218012609772

So go on, make yourself a long pointy green hat, RPers, and settle down with some LonLon milk to replay your favorite game. Draw elaborate, symbolic fanart and be sure to meet back here for a major party, yeah?

triforce Link Running Link

Happy anniversary, everybody. Link and sword

Personally, as soon as my craftroom warms up I am making that hat. Then wearing it as I practice my Ocarina, which by pure coincidence happens to look like the Fairy Ocarina, What a crazy random happenstance! Then probably playing Ocarina of Time, as it happens to be what I'm currently replaying. But I might end up rereading Harry Potter, forgive me.
Anyone else taking this way too seriously have plans before we party?
Back to top Go down
Iron Knuckle

Iron Knuckle

Happy Anniversary! An OOC post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Anniversary! An OOC post   Happy Anniversary! An OOC post I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 8:37 pm

I had actually just got done replaying Ocarina of Time.... for the millionth time in my life.

I even took the time and got the biggoron sword.. then raped the shadow and spirit temples then onward to ganondorf.. then ganon.

cheers LoZ ANNIVERSERY... FTW
Back to top Go down

Happy Anniversary! An OOC post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylians of Unrelation :: Castletown :: Marketplace-
Jump to: